Old August 25th 04, 12:23 AM
phil hunt

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:47:56 GMT, Michael Wise wrote:

Perhaps. But living in the U.S. city with the largest Chinese community
(some 32% of SF's population is Chinese) and in a neighborhood which is
well over 70% Chinese, and having kids in a public school which is about
85% Chinese...I have a pretty darn good idea how to discern Chinese
products and services. Where possible, I avoid purchasing anything made
in China.

You come across as a racist bigot.

(Email: zen19725 at zen dot co dot uk)