Old August 30th 07, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Naked Gonad

Default Volcanic Activity Key To Oxygen Rich Increased Production

On Aug 30, 1:20 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 30, 8:11 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
nightsoil wrote:
nightsoil wrote

The theory Of Officer Double-Anus of the need for increased
volcanic activity on existing planetary bodies including Earth for
Oxygen production is affirmed. Scientists examine whether volcanos may
play a part in Oxygen production levels, quite interesting.

See:
http://www.geologytimes.com/Research...Key_to_Oxygen-...

Very good Commander keep up your deep pondering for mainstream
scientists are just now catching up to premise of importance of volcanic
activity to increase oxygen generation and atmosphere effecting
geological importance.

excellent,
the FrOOtL00p

You sound like you're neck-deep in guano, FrOOtL00p.

Yes but I'm finding it quite a pleasant experience.

FrOOtL00p loved it so much he forgot to come up for air. And look what
it did to him. So beware!

Worry not! I have trained to be able to breath in deep guano.