Old June 6th 04, 08:08 AM
Roger Halstead

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 00:05:00 GMT, Ron Wanttaja
wrote:

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 18:37:27 -0400, " jls" wrote:

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
. ..

Ummm... well, that certainly differs from the version *I* heard.

Uhhuh, well, that's what I get for theorizing, Mr. Consigliero Wanttaja.

Oh, OK, sorry for being a bit thick. It's just that the situation is so
bizarre, your scenario would be an improvement. IIRC, you're a member of
the Fly Baby list...check out message 3850.

For everyone else, the lesson is: If you want things to happen after you
die, put them in a will.

We even set up a trust which owns darn near everything so we took care
of the distribution of everything including a will. Of course the
trust controls everything . (except the Debonair).. I think they call
that control from beyond the grave. :-))

Unfortunately you can only do that for one generation, otherwise we
could set the parameters for inheritance for the next few centuries
and just dole out the earnings...if there is anything left to earn
anything. ....

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Ron Wanttaja