Old June 24th 18, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Retting

Default Any details on Nephi incident?

Like the FAA or NTSB really gives a rats as_ what anyone speculates. So what, everyone at Nephi and the world is forbidden to discuss the accident out of some paranoidic induce phobia to not being correct? The pilot will ride his destiny on the facts as they reveal themselves regardless of the expected bull and yack that is created by misfortune. We’re not talking about rape or illegitimate children.
Should I ever dick it up or have a very bad day, I give permission to everyone to speculate, ponder, infer, judge, heckle, broadcast, embellish, gather the kids, poke the wife,husband, and run nakid thru the night on my behalf.
And should I live.....bring your liquor because you’re going to hear a hell of a story.