Old December 12th 13, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Default ZAON PCAS MRX

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:54:05 PM UTC-8, Nick Kennedy wrote:
Are these units reliable and worth having in your glider?

Are they consistent enough to trust in a real threat situation?

Nick

It is very reliable BUT has major limitations;
It will tell you that there is a possible threat(s), the distance and if it is above or below and the respective number of feet. What it does not indicate is the direction. I find my head turning more vigorously than normal when it goes off which is a good thing.