Old July 6th 05, 12:40 AM

Michael182/G wrote:

I didn't post this for us as a community to "monday morning
quarterback" this fortunate pilot's decisions. It is not fair for us
to sit in front of a computer in the comfort of your home and think
about what you might have done differently than the guy who lived it in
real time.

Sure, it is quite fair. That is the kind of business the NTSB does all the
time, and mostly for prudent pilots to gain insight and knowledge from
other's mistakes, misfortunes, or bad judgments.

You said it right in your original post, and I quote you:

"I would be interested in your reactions"