Old June 9th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Default Mechanics of Elevator Trim. In Detail.

Tina, are you joining the mass exodus to pilots of america? they seem
to be a pretty friendly bunch, even welcoming an alien like me.
Terry
PPL Downunder

I have joined there with the unimaginative user name tina201, but have
not found my way around the site yet. I have yet to find the room that
has the same wide range of topics as this site does, but absent what
we shrinks call '****ing contests' (sorry for the technical language).
I fully admit I have not yet done more than join the site.