Old July 16th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Good for two more years...

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:22:21 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:1jkfk.20622$%q.7899
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Um, are you doing a flight chekc for the CFI of just the written?

Bertie

Like you really give a ****.

I'm a flight instructor.

You?

Bertie

hey bertie. since you're a flight instructor ....do the yanks still do
the short course for an FAA licence based on a foreign licence?
the sorta thing you used to be able to do at oshkosh.
or have idiots like maxie and the 9/11 thing killed it forever?

something I'd like to do when I get to the US again.

Stealth Pilot