Old June 22nd 13, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bug Dout

Default Anybody take a small plane into LAX? Is it crazy?

I know a guy who flew his Ercoupe into JFK, so that it could be
disassembled and shipped to Europe. I think they wanted him to arrive in
the early morning hours, but he did it. If you still want to try it,
find the tower phone number and give them a call. You'll have to figure
out an FBO to keep it, and like other say it will cost a fortune in fees
and daily charges, but why not give it a go?
--
It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. And
I guess that's what I like about it. It's easy. Just sitting