Old March 31st 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default Yet Another Annual Story

That's a nice thing about
doing your own inspections - if you plan (and execute) properly, you can
take the airplane back and forth between "inspection" and "flying" mode so
you don't miss good flying days, and get your inspection done too..

Sweet. Thanks for sharing that, Kyle.

I think those of us who are unfamiliar with the homebuilt procedures
(you'd think 24 years of attending OSH would have taught me
*something* about homebuilts, no?) are usually surprised and jealous
when we hear stuff like this. It's all just so...sensible.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA