Old September 11th 05, 01:21 AM
Beav

"Yasar, Mehmet C PFC A Co 602d ASB" wrote in
message eenews.net...
Beav wrote:

Oh I would, but it'd be the OPPOSITE of what he said, if it what he said
was what I wanted to hear.

Anything in your favour, forget about it.

Most of you generalizing the recruiters as total liars, this is not true,
they are not liars, on the other hand, they don't have to tell you
everything,

Which is called lying by ommission.

just like your average salesman on the street.

EXACTLY like your average salesman on the street, which is what a recruiter
is.

They don't
have to tell you negative sides of the service at all, they have a job to
do.

There's such a thing as scruples you know.. Having them would see a
reduction in sales though, so the employers don't usually insist a
recruiter/salesman is overburdened in that area.

Most here are quick to judge, how come you don't feel the same
thing for your average salesman at the mall, at best buy, at your car
dealer, etc etc.

I'd guess that most DO think that of the above mentioned people.

Noone should knock on their recruiter's door without
prior research. I have had no problems with my recruiter, whenever he said
something, I researched and if he was wrong I correted him, I got
everything I wanted, plus my specialty field. Everyone was happy. Give
them a break!

Left arm or left leg?

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)