Old February 22nd 04, 12:14 PM
robert arndt

(Peter Stickney) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(robert arndt) writes:
http://www.ufx.org/flapjack/boeing390.htm

The 390, rare, mostly unknown... even by you guys.

How so? It was mentioned in "Airpower Magazine" a couple of years
back.

My apologies to you Pete. It's just that I was speaking to the
majority of RAM regulars who never mention such aircraft, nor any
other disc designs here at the NG (probablity out of fear of being
ridiculed or seen as a UFO enthusiast).
I, however, have always favored research into terrestrial UFOs never
seeing a need for ET help in designing, building, or testing advanced
technologies (most of which originated around the turn of the last
century). Fuel cells, hybrids, synthetic fuels, exotic aircraft have
all been around long before the post-WW2 era up until now.
I don't understand why people make such trouble over discussing this
stuff, even electromagnetic propulsion. It really isn't that exotic
and disc shapes make perfect units to house them in due to their
nature of operation.
Anyway, the Boeing 390 IS rare, more aviation enthusiasts being
slightly familiar with the Chance-Vought designs and almost no one
with the Arthur Sack A.S.6 until recently.
I knew about these designs way back in 1979 which predates the
"Airpower Magazine" recent article by decades.

Rob