Old March 6th 04, 05:15 AM
Big John

Tom

Have you gone shopping with a woman? They can't make up their minds.

A man goes and buys and leaves.

Jumping into the air.

In an emergency, women have to 'shop around' and waste time.

Men just look at the problem and take action to fix it.

Big John

Yes hon, I know you made the couch up for me to sleep on tonight (.

On Thus, 4 Mar 2004 15:15:46 -0700, "Tom Six killer"
wrote:

"Dennis O'Connor" wrote in message
The instant I read that Chip, a whole host of PMS / NOW scenarios

thundered
through my head... I'm still snickering typical male misogynist pig
reaction:

Anyway, I have been worked by some sharp lady controllers over the

years...
Skill doesn't depend upon gender...

IIRC, tests have show that women are better at such tasks then men. Also,
IIRC, FlightSafety (?) did tests on men vs. women pilots; women were better
at handing the plane, but men were better at emergency procedures. Why might
that be?