Old January 9th 07, 02:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ray Andraka

Default Pix of our new fuel truck

Jay Honeck wrote:

As far as planes that burn mogas, well, show me one that has enough
seats for my brood that will burn mogas, and you might make a convert
out of me. Kind of a moot point here though, because pretty much
everything they sell here now is corn gas.

Like Frank says, a Beech 18 would do the trick.

Now THAT would up the "cool factor" of your arrivals, no?

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Yeah, a B-18 would be cool, and it would be comfortable for the the six
kids. Unfortunately, it wouldn't fly very much, even if I could fuel it
with mogas.