Old July 4th 06, 02:24 PM posted to soc.culture.jewish,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.military.retired,soc.history.war.misc

Default USS Liberty $10,000 Reward---STILL no takers

Ike wrote:
But are you PRO-Palestian or ANTI-Jew?

I'm pro American, why aren't you? Might be a good
idea to read the Mearsheimer/Walt Report linked to
below, but I doubt it'd make much of a difference.
Are these two brave scholars PRO-Palestinian or
ANTI-Jew in your mind?

I would love to be neutral, and
let them just duke it out over that miserable sliver of real estate.

Of course, just stopping the illegal occupation might help some, yes?

But Jews aren't strapping TNT to their waists and blowing up buses and
restaurants, or setting off bombs on subways, or hijacking civilian
airliners and flying them and their passengers into buildings.

Sorry, but you're beginning sound like a bonafied moron now.

Wouldn't have happened at all without unbridled support for Israel.
Where the hell have you been Pops?

Many Muslims would gladly die if they could take me and many other
Americans with them.

See above.

Muslims maintain an incredibly high conversion
rate, and their faith teaches that it must eventually rule over all
religions.

You're actually referring to Judaism, Pops.

Doesn't that make them my enemy? Jews don't even welcome
converts, and as far as I know,

They do, but if you're not of "Jewish blood" you will be treated
somewhat
like ****. Move to Israel and report back in a few months how you
like it.

Jews don't want me dead.

Of course not. Gentile clowns like you are very good for them. They
put you to good use. How many young American non-Jews have died
for them in Iraq now, over 2500? I believe so indeed.

There's a lot to dislike about the way the Israelis do things, but

as I
see it the Arabs can afford to lose every war (as they have) and the
oil-hungry west will ensure that they survive the peace (as they have).
But if the Israelis lose just once, they're dead. What would be your
strategy if you ran Israel?

Pull out of illegally occupied territories, stop the genocide against
the
Palestininan people, stop having such an incredibly paranoid, bigoted
nation that feels the need to attack every friggin' neighbor in the
M.E.,
with America's support that is....

If we must pick a friend between the Muslims and the Jews the choice is
easy. For me.

I don't group people like this. I have friends from all over the
world, but
I could never be friends with a Zionist. And not all Jews are Zionist.

-----
Kill ratio of Palestinian children to Israeli children 5.7-to-1,
Israel's favor.
Kill ratio of all Palestinians to Israelis: over 3-to-1.

---------
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/print/mear01_.html

"Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
---Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001

--
Cliff