Old November 7th 03, 06:35 AM
Otto Gyro

Default Transmission design?

I'm looking for some detailed online information about helicopter
transmission design, particularly those powered by gas turbines. This
would include the main rotor gearbox and the planetary reduction drive
on the turbine. I'd prefer a website with graphics and/or photos. I
haven't had much success searching 'Google' with key words such as
'helicopter transmission design'. I'd appreciate some suggestions on
where to find this information on the Net. If you happen to know a good
book that meets these requirements, please mention it too.

Thanks