Old February 24th 05, 10:56 AM

Mike Weeks wrote:

My comment was based on your comment! g "... in LANTFLT CVW-7 is
going to lose their S-3Bs first."

Yes, I tried to put it too short, and hence the confusion;-)

For me, one of the most important threads recently was "NAS Oceana" -
it showed me a difference between "to look" and "to see" (I mean
VFA-136);-) Thanks for keeping me straight!

What I wonder is if once everything is tried a few times (perhaps w/
HSL-47 & -51), then they'll do a straightaway merge of the HSL/HS per
CVW as the SH-60R/S inventory builds. But who really knows nowdays

You mean MH-60R/MH-60S, planned to combine in HSM and HSC communities?
Finally, the number of helo squadrons is going to increase.

(Some discussion about it was also in the "H-60 Relief Effort" thread)

Heck, I'm still trying to find actual paperwork that states VF-211
became VFA-211 back last 1 OCT 2004, but no luck.

A month ago I've found such things concerning VFA-154 redesignation,
and VS-29 & VS-38 deactivations in .pdf somewhere on
www.globalsecurity.org - though I cannot rememeber where exactly...

Best regards,

Jacek