Old November 4th 03, 02:35 PM
George Z. Bush

John Penta wrote:
On Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:38:48 -0700, "Tex Houston"
wrote:

"John Penta" wrote in message
Yes, I know it's bad to START a thread off-topic, but I have no idea
how else to ask.

OK, in my quest to look for bibliographies so I can do research for
school, I figured I'd look on USENET.

Unfortunately, I have no idea where to begin looking. Side-factor is
that I only know English; Not even passable or tourist-level in any
other languages (not for lack of trying!).

www.google.com

www.dogpile.com

www.altavista.com

A local library.

A local library only works if you know what to look for.

As far as the rest, the instructors want dead-tree sources.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, what are you looking for, and what are dead-tree
sources?

George Z.