Old January 9th 04, 07:05 PM
Mark and Kim Smith

James Dandy wrote:

Do any of you guys know of a good aircraft museum I could take my
family to here in California?

I live up north and the closest thing I've ever been to is the local
AB Museum which is sadly moving since the base was closed years ago.

My young son Billy wants to see almost any military aircraft but likes
the old ones too from wars past.

I wouldn't mind one of those either.

Any helpful suggestions?

Many thanks,

James Dandy

So Cal has some in Palm Springs ( I haven't been to yet. )
http://www.air-museum.org/
March ARB in Hemet ( I went last year ), http://www.pe.net/~marfldmu/
Planes Of Fame in Chino, ( went last week ), http://www.planesoffame.org/
Museum of Flying in Santa Monica ( never been, not sure of the status of
this place ), http://www.museumofflying.com/
And I'm sure I'm missing a bunch. San Diego, I hear, has a really nice
museum. Central California has a few. I'm sure a Yahoo or Google
search will bring a few up.