Old January 11th 19, 06:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default New $500 FAA ADS-B Rebate ... some motorgliders/sustainers qualify

On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 7:37:09 PM UTC-8, Scott Williams wrote:
On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 8:54:53 PM UTC-6, MNLou wrote:
On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 8:49:48 PM UTC-6, Tony wrote:
Pure gliders are not eligible for the rebate

Are sustainer equipped experimental aircraft eligible?

Thanks -

Lou

Also, I believe the Tn72 is not full 2020 compliant, for that even in an experimental you must use the $1900 Tn70, as far as Trig made products.
I wish this whole topic was simpler, or at least as Simple as I am!!

Bull****. That is absolutely not true. The TN72 jn an experimental aircraft meets all requirements of 14 CFR 91.227. Absolutely clear in Trig documentation, and I've described this many times here. But don't let that stop you just saying it's not with no proof....