Old December 13th 04, 06:02 PM
houstondan

Default c-152 rudder???

i really need to start this by saying i know absolutely nothing new or
bad about any aircraft. i'm sure not trying to start any rumors. in
fact, this may be something that y'all have already chewed on but...

the outfit i rent from is just down the taxiway from "air aces" at
houston-hooks where they've had a horrible time with wings coming off
airplanes lately.

in talking about that, one of the people at my base....not at "aces"...
told me they have been hearing about faa looking into a structural
problem with c-152 rudders. since they've got several and since i'm
almost certainly going to be buying one in the next few months we're
kinda curious about what might be going on.

anybody???

dan