Old August 7th 03, 02:01 PM
OldCop

Thanks Pac, I almost choose that direction. I used to go along on some
frieght trips years ago, hauling kidneys for transplants and checks to ATL
in a 310. I was along for the ride and experience. The guy I used to be
facinated with flew either a Beech 18 or Loadstar into SDF with his black
lab as his copilot. I think he had pt6's on it if my memory serves me
correct. I thought that was kind of cool. Oh well, my life has turned out
pretty well sticking with the cop shop but I am really tired of it after 29
years.
My son just graduated from Purdue and is instructing at JVY so I might get
off my rusty dusty and do it yet, become a freight dog. I enjoy your post,
keep your sense of humor,

Dirtyside Down

OldCop
"pac plyer" wrote in message
om...
"OldCop" wrote

Woof, Woof, was all the olddog could mutter. It seems he was comfortable

on
the the porch even if the letters on the mat were well worn. But, he

felt
safe there watching as all the big dogs growled and snapped at each

other in
playful glee on the busy street.

He knew his place,

Woof, Woof

OldCop

Pac sez:

Major, you would have made a great cargo dog. :-) Good luck on you

project.

pacplyer