Old September 21st 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Avia Economia, Part 3

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:17:35 GMT, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
.. .
opinion without direct experience thankfully.

Who said that? I am a CFIG who has instructed many kids in gliders. I
imagine that some of them are in the front offices of Boeings and Airbuses by
now. Before I took my first glider lesson I learned about kids and gliders by
watching a master teach my own daughter. I watched her solo at the minimum age,
safe within the bones of a Schweizer 2-33.

You?

Vaughn

Bwahahahahahahahhh

I reckon that I could tweak your levers and turn you into as much of a
kookie boy as maxie. I'm almost starting to see Bertie's reasoning.

for heavens sake the comment was prefacing my own paragraph. since you
need it in braille I'll rephrase.

I havent pranged a primary glider so my following comments are based
on reading of other peoples experiences... and so forth as before.
oh, and I was thankfull that I hadnt had the experience personally.

CFIG ...baloney. You'd make more of an impression admitting that you
were a FIG-JAM.

Moi?
I fly a Tailwind when I can get it all flying in formation together.
My son flies gliders.
My son in law is a flying instructor.
my two year old grandson can sit in an aircraft and rattle off the
prestart checklist.
My daughter was laid flat on her back with grass allergies the entire
time of the gliding school and never solo'd. The son in law intends to
redress that when he gets the chance.

and ...and ...and we do it all upside down!!!

Stealth pilot
from the land downunder.