Old November 12th 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default First time passenger in a GA plane - Video

On Nov 12, 11:59*am, " wrote:
On Nov 12, 7:47*am, a wrote:

These days I think a hundred dollar hamburger is at McDonalds on the
way home after a single touch and go! *

Ain't this the truth. *Even in my short 49 years of the top side of
where the green grass grows, I can remember I could get filled up on a
meal from McD's for less then a dollar. *Those were the days.

Back in my dating days it never
occurred to me to offer the choice of a hamburger 150 miles away or a
great dinner 5 miles away. I had lots of distant hamburgers.- Hide quoted text -

Yep, my kinda style of dining anyway and the commute much better.

Fat ole greasy 1/2 pounder is more fullfilling then some black tie
event. *At least I don't have to figure out which fork to use when
eating a hamburger! LOL

High class is when the flatware isn't plastic and where the ketchup
doesn't come in envelopes. Really high class is when there is no
ketchup on the table -- people like Bloss have to ask for it.