Old March 18th 04, 06:41 PM
Alan Minyard

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:17:26 GMT, "Matt Wiser" wrote:

I'll go along with Kevin on this. With no use whatsoever for Saddam apologists,
and until the UN gets some backbone and cleans up its own house, I won't
trust the UN to do anything useful in Iraq anytime soon. And thanks to captured
documents, it's being found that the whole oil-for-food program was being
used as a cash cow for Saddam and his cronies; that kickbacks were being
paid to supporters of Saddam in France, Germany, Russia, a certain British
Member of Parliment who was a frequent apologist for Saddam, and so forth.
I'd like to see what Saddam's apologists say about the mass graves that keep
turning up, and who was filling them. So what if the U.S. and its partners
haven't found any "traditional WMD"
in Iraq? Saddam, his ******* sons, his cronies like Chemical Ali, were WMDs.
Goodbye and good riddance to them and their ilk.

Vince will say "there is no proof that Saddam personally ordered the killings, and,
since not all of the bodies were autopsied, they may have been death due to natural
causes. The almighty UN should form a committee to set up a commission to study the
need for a study group to look into this".

Needless to say, I will not agree with him.

Al Minyard