Old June 22nd 18, 08:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

Default Private Jet Once Owned by Elvis Presley for Sale (Again)

On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 05:37:51 -0700, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 23:29:54 -0700, "Bob (not my real pseudonym)"
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 07:11:52 -0700, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:54:14 -0700, "Bob (not my real pseudonym)"
wrote:

On 18 Jun 2018 17:53:08 -0700, Miloch
wrote:

But the red 1962 Lockheed Jetstar has no engine

EngineS. Four of them. Wonder where they went?

I wondered the same thing about the engines and the nacelles too.

Was never an Elvis fan and just can't imagine undertaking a
restoration on this thing when there are still so many deserving war
birds out there yet to be restored.

The Jetstar has always been a favorite of mine; just looks good - even
in USAF lizard camo...

The very first - twin engined - Jetstar is being restored for the
Museum of Flight in Seattle.

Interesting. That motivated me to look up the museum, wow, what a
beautiful facility. I have put it on my list of places to visit the
next time I am in that area!

Quite worth it! Don't forget their restoration center a few miles
north at Paine Field. And once you are at Paine Filed, there are
three more (well, 2 1/2...) really nice aviation (and armor) museums.