Old January 8th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default ClearNav Vario

Hi Tim,

I'm seeing the same thing. My web site crashes Safari on my iPhone too. It
works fine on Safari on my PC and Internet Explorer on my PC. It is strange
that it crashes Safari on the iPhone because it is a very simple site
layout. I use only tables for layout - nothing advanced to be sure it will
work with any browser. I wonder if it is the pop-up menus that are causing
the problem on the iPhone - or perhaps the large number of images on every
page...? Does anyone have any suggestions for fixing the issue?

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Tim Taylor" wrote in message
Paul,

Your site has always killed Safari on my iPhone. I have to remember to
never click on any link to your site. Not surprised it won't work from
an iPad as well.