Old July 3rd 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
El Maximo

Default Flight planning web site

"Andrew Gideon" wrote in message
news

Once Upon A Time...I'd tried out a web site that did flight planning. I
don't remember many details, but I do recall that it did a decent job in
several ways that I liked, including building a "book" of the flight's
charts (so one could just turn pages rather than refolding sectionals or
such).

I also liked that it didn't require me to run a Microsoft environment
(because I don't); this was completely web based.

This was a for-pay service, BTW.

Sounds like aeroplanner.com

It did that (the trip tix) before they went to a paid site. I don't know if
they still do.

Does anyone know to what I'm referring? Does it still exist?

Thanks...
- Andrew