Old November 11th 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default PowerFLARM 'brick' progress?

Hi Frank,

They (FLARM) are making progress. But it is slower than we all hoped.

The latest firmware version is available. It makes Mode S and ADS-B work
very nicely on the existing PowerFLARM Portable units.

More Portable units are shipping very soon.

The latest word on PowerFLARM Brick deliveries is "prototypes at the SSA
Convention". I was hoping for earlier.

You can see all this news and more on my FLARM page he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/flarm.htm

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Frank Paynter" wrote in message
The portable PowerFLARM I got at Uvalde is still sitting on my desk
waiting to be exchanged for my previously-ordered 'brick' model. Any
updates on PowerFLARM 'brick' deliveries in the U.S.?

Frank (TA)