Old October 27th 03, 03:44 AM
Jay Honeck

If you haven't seen this yet give it a look. It's a Spitfire practically
mowing the lawn during a wheels-up flyby at the camera. WTF?!

This is rated R for (wholly appropriate) use of strong language.

http://alexisparkinn.com/oh_my_god.htm

Glad you like it -- I think it's the best one of the bunch! (I'll bet they
ever used that footage in the documentary they were filming -- at least not
with sound! :-)

Sorry about not being able to save the video -- I've received several
requests for instructions on how to save it. For some stupid reason, my
setting the video up on its own page seems to eliminate the ability to
"right click and save" it.

I'll be working to fix that.
--
Jay Honeck