Old July 15th 03, 01:53 AM
Martin Eskildsen

"Calvin R. Walker" wrote in message ...
Hello All,
I've heard a rumor that Airmaster, the NZ maker of electric variable pitch
propellers, is no longer around or on its last legs. Can anyone verify this
please?

Calvin

Dear Mr Walker

Although I do not frequent this news group I thought it may be useful
to answer your posting.

Airmaster is in fact, very much alive and thriving. I am not sure
where this rumour came from. We have recently sold our 200th
propeller and enjoy a strong interest in our products. We continue to
attend major airshows including the Fredrichshafen airshow in Germany,
Sun,N,Fun in the USA and will also be at the Oshkosh Airshow in the
USA. Please call in to see me there if you can. Booth #2049 South
Aviation Hangar B.

If you or any other readers have questions that I can help with please
email me at

Kind Regards
Martin Eskildsen
General Manager