Old January 20th 21, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Weglide.org

pavel skrabal wrote on 1/20/2021 9:06 AM:
Looks like new interesting project for storing IGC flights. I think prehistoric OLC needs some fresh blood competition. WiFi download of flights straight from LX computers again this summer?

The presentation is very good, and I prefer it to the OLC presentation, but I think a bigger
issue is we have too many places to send IGC files. I wish the sites would coordinate, so a
flight posted on one would automatically post on the others, at the selection of the pilot.
Perhaps, this could accomplished with a web site that accepts a flight log, then automatically
uploads it to other sites that pilot has selected. That way, a pilot could make a single
posting the goes to, say, four flight display sites. This might also fix the LXNav posting
issue to OLC.