Old September 26th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Stalls and Falls to the music Dizzy - Video

Not IFR topic, but heck it is aviation related.

Some good ole fashion VFR airwork departing Madison MS KMBO. Power on
stall, power off stall, Negative G's and steep turn to the left and
right to the music Dizzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXOxKlk7Zng

At the beginning of the video, plane arriving at KMBO could not get
the nose wheel to raise, remained green on the indicators so he was
returning back to Madison. As indicated in the video, it was a non
event, but you can hear some of the communications between the A&P on
the ground and the pilot briefly before me taking off. I didn't see
the need for me to wait 5 minutes and cleared it with the incoming
pilot before taking the active runway.

Placed a scanner next to the camera which caught my transmissions, but
this doesn't work on high RPM ops as the engine drowns out the
scanner.

Did some basic landings in which I will upload in a separate video.
Calm winds = soft landings :-))