Old February 9th 17, 12:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default IGC Flight Replay

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 1:11:35 AM UTC-5, JS wrote:
Just tried to use IGC Flight Replay and had errors.
Looked on the Flight Replay website, found the news.
http://ywtw.de/igcsimen.html
15.01.2017 Unfortunately Google does not support the interface to Google Earth anymore. Therefore for the time being IGC Replay will not be offered anymore. I Hope you had a lot of fun with IGC Replay.

We'll see if it can be fixed.
Jim

I hope it can be fixed! That program is/was better than watching TV, as their own website says! I surely enjoyed using it re-fly my flights.

Uli