Old February 5th 20, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Genuine Schweizer trailer question.

Hmmmm.....having dealt with Gerhlin/Schweizer trailers before, "wrong side" wing mounts were more for stable capture for the root of the wing to the trailer.....
To load another ship, sorta look at what works.....
I am sure others will chime in...I will say a PIK-20 was loaded on an open trailer in a rush to go from NJ to MI in the late 70's/early 80's....I know, I helped get a trailer ready after an accident.....