Old September 26th 04, 12:34 AM
BUFDRVR

Leadfoot wrote:

KNOX: I know that i didn't type them. However, the information in those is
correct

Did you pass the third grade?

Only someone in the 3rd grade would believe a bitter, rabid old woman over
actual genuine documents that counter her "memory". You may have passed the 3rd
grade, but your logic process hasn't. CBS (and apparently you) *needed* her to
say that so they could point the blow torch away from them and back on Bush. It
didn't work because previously released Bush OPRs signed by Killian gave him
very good reviews.

If you had a brain that reasoned without your incredible bias, you'de see how
ridiculous the CBS (and your) argument is.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"