Old December 7th 03, 12:26 PM

I think this is the guy. http://www.zemlock.com/courses.html
Still, I would rather do it in an R22 since that is what I started in.
I think the FAA will make me toss all my R22 hours if I switched. It
looks like a good school though.

Dennis.

"Stu Fields" wrote:

Zemlock helicopters in Chino Ca. offers dual in a Bell 47 for $150/hr. I
liked the instruction.
Stu Fields Safari pilot

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm