Old May 27th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Careless Linemen

"Bob Gardner" wrote in message ...
Tell you what I suggest for the futu Lay hands on enough rubber or soft
plastic to cover the area of the filler with a good margin around it, and
cut out a circle just a tad larger than the filler opening. Tell the
lineboy to put it in place before inserting the nozzle. I'll bet you could
go to a second-hand store and pick up place mats, dish mats, etc that
would do the job for pennies.

Bob Gardner

That's a great idea and if you want to spend $19.95 there is a company
that sells one if you don't want to make your own.
http://www.theproperaircraft.com/prod7.html
Look about 2/3's down the page.

David