Old April 9th 04, 03:20 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, (Dave) said:
Is it me, or has Flying become among the worst GA magazines to read?
Why does it seem that all I read about are trip reports from Mac and
Dick Collins that, personally, offer little educational value? Each

I stopped subscribing to Flying many years ago when I started getting
"IFR" and "IFR Refresher". Just too damn many flying magazines, and
Flying was the worst so it had to go. A few months ago they started
sending me a free copy to try and get me back - it's not going to work,
it's still the worst flying magazine I get, although I do like Lane.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/