Old July 23rd 03, 12:57 AM
Mike Noel

Thanks very much for the feedback. The environment I was in was not noisy
enough in low frequency sounds for me to notice the difference. Just turned
up the volume on the classical station I was listening too and, waalaa, the
violas dropped out but the violins were still there!
Aren't News Groups great. I sent an email to DRE yesterday and they have
yet to answer, but you guys came back in spades. Thanks again.

Mike in Tucson (AVQ)
"Mike Noel" wrote in message
Just received these today and loaded two 9v batteries into the enr unit.
Not having an intercom handy, I tried pushing the ON button and get a

green
battery indication while the button is depressed, but the unit turns off
when the button is released. There is no aural indication of enr
activating. Does an active headset like this need to be plugged into an
intercom before the enr kicks in?

Mike in Tucson.