Old November 28th 03, 07:48 PM
Matthew P. Cummings

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:57:56 +0100, Martin Hotze wrote:

And still he finds young boys and girls in funny clothes cheering to him just
like to a popstar (I wonder if they cheered by order). And how proud they where
when they got the chance to shake his hand ...

Don't you know how it works? Here's the scoop.

Imagine your audience, the speaker is in front of them, and behind the
speaker is the guy with the outlawed machine gun pointed at the croud, and
behind that guy is the guy with the sign that says applause...

Get the picture now?

Nobody likes him, everybody in the entire world hates him. The only way
he can get applause is to threaten to invade their homes and take their
women. So we applaud every chance we get, big crowds. Some countries
made a mistake and forgot, now see what happens? Ever notice you don't
see any women on TV there? Know why? They're all gone... If he visits
your country you'd do well to remember this fact or you might wake up and
wonder where your mother went?

If you had an ounce of sense you'd realize that everybody has supporters,
even Hitler had those who believed in him, and some still idolize him to
this day and work to further his cause.