Old November 28th 03, 08:25 PM
David Dyer-Bennet

Martin Hotze writes:

"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Sounds like even his parents didn't know about it until he didn't show up in
Kennebunkport!

Do you tell your parents when you fly to a brunch? Hell, it is his goddamn job.
You elected (well, somehow) him to do this job. Don't you expect your president
doing things like that?

I most certainly *do* tell my parents (just mother, these days) if I'm
not going to show up at a family gathering at the expected time!

And I most certainly did *not* elect him to do this job; I voted
against him, my state *went* against him, and I'm not a member of the
supreme court.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, , www.dd-b.net/dd-b/
RKBA: noguns-nomoney.com www.dd-b.net/carry/