Old December 17th 03, 12:26 AM
Judah

Tell them that your contract with the housekeeping service requires them to
be off for the holiday, and so they better clean up after themselves!

Or better yet, tell them that the hotel is booked for the holidays, and
send them off to one of your partner hotels down the block!

If that won't work, then just staff up and write it all off!

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

You'd better! The danged place is going to be full of mine and
Mary's family -- I'll need a break! :-)

Just charge them double for the added aggravation!

That's the bitch of owning a hotel -- family stays free, and they make
a bigger mess than "normal" guests! ;0

Oh well, it'll be fun. We've never had everyone in Iowa for Christmas
before. And, for all the folks in from the west coast, it sure looks
like we'll have snow for 'em, in spades. (They ALL want a "White
Christmas", of course, damn that Bing Crosby. It'll be interesting to
see what they say when I hand 'em a shovel....)