Old January 13th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Single-Engine Partnership vs. Used vs. Flying Clubs

Bingo! Yes, I know that if there is a problem after a flight, I can
have it fixed before the next time I fly and that only my partner and I
will be flying it before a trip. I'm planning on flying down to Mexico
next month. I know leading up to my trip the condition of my plane and
that any maintenance items need to be done sooner in order to avoid
conflicting with my trip. I also know that the plane isn't going to be
used much between now and my trip. You just can't get that type of
reliability when you have dozens of people flying the plane. You just
can't be as sure that the plane will be ready to go when you show up
with your family to fly to Cabo.

-Robert