Old July 6th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

Default Pix and video of my biplane formation flight

In article . com,
Jay Honeck wrote:

Great pics, Jay! C'mon, guys, tighten it up!

The guy flying the Hawk replica (Keith) has a whopping 10 hours on the
plane. He's not gonna do anything "tight" just yet.

Is the P-6E full scale? It looks great!

Nope, it's 82%. I've watched it from when it was nothing but a set of
blueprints, all the way to first flight -- it's an amazing process to
observe from start to finish.

Did you get to meet the SX-300 gang from Spruce Creek there Monday,
Tuesday?

Nope. Although I DID notice an SX-300 parked in our old United Hangar
-- our buddy Harry said nothing about it to anyone, AFAIK.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Actually, there were three -- Keith, Jim and the Mississippi Gang, plus
Tony in the Egg.