Old August 6th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Benjamin Dover

Default Pattern for IFR

Sam Spade wrote in
:

Mxsmanic wrote:

I've been cleared for a visual approach (said exactly that way
"cleared for the visual approach") in the past after being descended
to a few thousand feet above the field and while moving roughly in a
downwind pattern, but only after I've confirmed that I have the field
in sight. So this procedure mystified me.

How did you do that when you don't have a airman's certificate?
...some flight simulator game?

Anthony only flies MSFS and uses VATSIM. He has deluded himself into
thinking he is a pilot from his vast experience with those games.