Old December 27th 03, 03:06 PM
Peter Stickney

In article ,
Charles Gray writes:
On 26 Dec 2003 23:05:38 -0800, wrote:

Charles Gray wrote in message . ..

There is no bias in my argument.

Ah, the old "That which I cannot see does not exist" myopia. Your
assumption (that anyone who opposes atomic weaponry doesn't know what
s/he is talking about) pretty much stamps "MilitaryIndustrial Bias"
across your forehead.

Actually, you have failed to answer any of the questoins raised in
my post.

Not "failed" - Dismissed. Your loaded questions attempted to enforce
an antipacifist playing field. The point of my post was to explain
why such questions are irrelevant.

Dismissed. As in, you have no answer for them. As for loaded, how
so? They are all real concerns, dating from the time. Do you have
any way the war could have been concluded without the use of atomic
weapons and without a drastically increased body count?

You're forgetting the Primary Rule of the Theat
"When the going gets tough, the actors go home."

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster