Old December 17th 03, 03:30 PM
PhyrePhox

It's put in by the plug in used to display the video in the web page. You
should use windows media encoder and encode at a couple of different
bitrates. There will be no text over lay and the bitrate will be optimized
for the connection that the viewer has.

Paul Davis

ps Did you get the recoded version of the rouges gallery I sent to you? Did
you like it?

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
I just ran these videos from home for the first time, and was surprised

say the least) to see text over-written ON my videos, saying "PicVideo"

and
a website called: www.jpg.com.

It appears on both:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/low_pass_in_iowa_city.htm

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/landing_in_iowa_city.htm

What the heck is THAT, and how did that text end up on my video? (It's

NOT
on the original videos.)
--
Jay Honeck