Old July 31st 07, 12:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:58:29 GMT, shiver
wrote:

Dave
(Who has little sympathy for those who will not help themselves.)

TO THE GROUP........

Is it just me or is there an amazing coincidence between the posting
software (agent) and where he is posting from (giganews) and the
similar setup from just plain noise.

Am I starting to smell a sock puppet in this thread.

Are you suggesting we're the same person or something? Do you have
any clue how big SAgent is or even bigger Giganews is in terms of
users?

Giganews now has 210 days retention on binaries, and I can't remember
the last time I had to ask anybody for a repost due to imcompleteness
attributable to Giganews. Anybody who is paying the $25 a month
Giganews costs and not getting that kind of service ought to check it
out. I stumbled into Giganews because Usenet service via Road Runner
sucked majorly, but I'm nothing but happy with it.