Old October 5th 04, 07:19 PM
MRT

"Ryano" wrote in message
nk.net...
I saw it yesterday...I think there was engine problems. The photo in the
local paper shows he had the controls hard over and was fighting it all

the
way.

RIP Richard Bobbitt...

Rick was a really great guy. It is a real trajedy.
I saw some absurd reporting on this accident(as is usuall on most GA
crashes). Here is an exerpt from a Denver paper:
"Eyewitnesses told the Albuquerque Journal that Bobbitt flew his plane
straight up and let the engine stall with the intent of restarting it as the
plane fell. However, it did not restart."

No need to respond to the Email address, I am just borrowing the connection
to get online.

See http://www.iac12.org/ for more.